Monday, November 17, 2008

Holiday Heap


This year I went to the Holiday Heap for the first time. For those of you who don't know, the Holiday Heap was a juried craft show in Baltimore this past weekend. It was great to see so many gorgeous handmade things all in one place and I had a lot of fun even though I was carrying around a 6 month-old strapped to my front. I didn't buy anything, because I'm past my spending quota for the month, but I came away with some cards and have bookmarked some items to purchase when I have money later.

My favorite vendor was Little Flower Designs. They sell pottery with pretty little flowers or birds on them. The photo above is the one I'm going to buy when I have a little extra laying around. Love it.

And now I'm sufficiently diverted from the thirty minute earring project. I've put together my idea for a 30 minute earring and the prototype is for sale on Etsy right now. The problem is I don't know for SURE if it took me 30 minutes to make. Why? Because I'm a stay-at-home, first-time mom with a 6 month old who is on a "mommy-only" kick. So even when the hubby gets home, I still can't sit and try to make them in one go. I THINK they only take 30 minutes, but I'm not sure. I guess I can always submit my entry and see what happens.

And now I have to go stop her from rolling into the corner of the stone chess board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP