Sunday, November 23, 2008

30 minute earrings, part deux


Although I may not know if it actually took me 30 minutes to make these earrings, I am pleased to say that someone found them pretty enough to buy! So now I'm making more of them. I have four more in the making: two silver, one copper, and one brass. I'll also be making one white, silver and crystal pair that I may or may not sell. It depends on how much I love them. Then again, I can always make more if I sell them, right?

I think I will be submitting the instructions for this type of earring to the book contest and perhaps to the Baltimore by Hand blog. We'll see. :-)

Oh, and just in case you're wondering, these earrings go for $30 to $40, depending on the materials used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP